WOW is all I can say for digital SLR body camera

There are many comments here, and I do not want to be redundant. Here are some useful points that I had trouble finding in my research before pulling the trigger on this purchase, because I was upgrading from a D60 digital SLR body and I, like many who have read the reviews of this product is not a professional:

1. I had the D40 and D60. So my third Nikon. I could barely understand how to buy contact lenses for D40/D60, would behave when used in this new model. The answer is that the D90 perfect finish. These include lentils, which are integrated with HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor is packed in glass, like the D40/D60 range has built-in auto-focus motor), and those who have no internal motor. The D90 digital SLR body is equipped with an engine internal focus, so that all the goals made for Nikon cameras, auto focus, of which 50 millimeters F1.8 Nikon D60 that had developed in the manual.

2. The D90 is heavier, but not uncomfortable to hold or carry. The weight is a factor that discourages the purchase of this camera.

3. The D90 uses a range of batteries, so you do not work on parts of the old models too. Battery life is exceptional. I do not know to buy a replacement battery.

4. The user interface is completely different from the D40/D60. It seems intuitive, but. The functionality is excellent, much simpler and more flexible. This is a camera Pro seamlessly with a high-end camera enthusiasts.

5. Live View is a great improvement. Really.

In general, there is nothing I can say negative about the D90. And 'everything I expected and worth the money for the upgrade. I sell the D60 for more than half of what you paid for - and do it with gusto - because the D90 is worth more than it sells. Absolutely I highly recommend it.

I thought I could give objective advice because he had trouble finding an examiner, the judge is a race and said: "You see, in order to achieve this goal." So, look, just do this: I do not recommend the goal of the kit, you can get is with the D90. Take the only agency to buy and Nikon 50mm f1.8 (Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens for Nikon Digital SLR). This is obvious, prices, and the photos you've already won, simply exceptional. For the rest of your lenses, I strongly recommend Sigma. I have the 18-200 (Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC lens for Nikon digital SLR cameras), 10-20 (Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM for Nikon digital SLR cameras), and 150-500 (Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 AF APO DG OS HSM Telephoto Lens for Nikon digital SLR body). I can not say enough good things about the quality of the lenses and frames. Package of 50 mm and 18-200 lens for super-normal events. If you can bear the extra weight, you can do absolutely nothing wrong with the 10-20 for landscapes, it just takes all and the quality is amazing. The 150-500 is enormous, I do not want to carry this thing with him, but if you need it, you really need. I captured the images of my child's play in a football game to take me fly, not without great shots of the lens. Get the lenses in the order I have indicated, if you pay all.

I learned all that just in the last 2 years. I'm no expert, but I discovered the joy of capturing beautiful images that you can not go from one point to point and shoot. I think if the quality you can get a camera with better quality, will be used by the decision, money and energy to be excited. And Nikon actually the best camera at this price in the world. This is a professional camera with a price of enthusiasts and is very easy to use. Words can not really need to know to understand.

Do you have any questions, please post a comment. Happy to help!

Update - July 16, 2009:

Now I have more than 4,000 images with the D90 digital SLR body, and I can confirm that there is still everything I expected. When I think of something I like to think so, I think the D90 has the possibility of setting up in the menu somewhere. The D-Lighting is spectacular. Free noise in low light conditions I was surprised. Yo no veo la mejor de este equipo during un tiempo muy largo. My technique for most situations is the following: take a couple of pictures with automatic settings. Then switch to manual mode and starts the game with the depth of field by adjusting the ISO, aperture and shutter speed to suit the situation. Half the time the car a good image so that I can not do much in its infancy in manual mode!

share on: facebook

Related Posts



0 comments: