digital slr body Highly recommended

I've been shooting with a D200. The switch to the D700 is easy. The D200 was already really highly recommended, this is all topped by the D700.

Here are the plus points compared to my D200:
* I have at ISO 3200 (photographed in the cathedral in Munster). The recordings show little noise and are really brilliant in the sharpness. Here are opening entirely new possibilities.
* The larger viewfinder images just (full format as in the good old F100) compared to a DX camera is for me really as a wearer of improvement.
* The autofocus with 15 cross-type sensors are very accurate and fast. It cans be (I have a football game) photographed wanting for nothing. Here was the D200, with its single cross sensor (of course, plus 10 additional sensors) sometimes overwhelmed.
* The display is really at the top.
* For tabletop and the life-view is as a final check before the start of great help.
* With the built-in bubble level I've only played a little bit, but could also help me with a straight horizon.
Lastly, 85mm * 85mm ... again and on my 14-24mm, I'm also curious to see the first shots are promising.

I am curious how the photozone.de Nikkors on FX sensor is evaluated (page currently under construction).

One thing is really annoying: Nikon takes a natural right back the money from his pocket, because the fix requires, Capture NX to NX 2 (otherwise it does not work) with the RAW files.

And one caused such a great camera also ..... Nikon is no longer necessary, e.g. The service is becoming more arrogant. My father stood with his D300 with Nikon in Dusseldorf at the bar and only had to argue out weather the service in Cologne, Norderstedt (near Hamburg) is responsible.

However I will not complain, the D700 has earned its 5 stars.

www.slrdigitalrebel.com
share on: facebook

Related Posts



0 comments: