D90 - a good decision, One vornweg: I switched from the D40 to D90 and from this point, I look at Nikon's new model.

The arrangement of the controls is somewhat different from usual, but I had to look for something the delete key. I am excited to what can be adjusted via the well laid out keys using the dials. For the standard functions of white balance, ISO, AF control, quality, etc. Ausl?Semodus I have no more cumbersome to scroll through multiple menus. For me as Newcomers of Super Pops.

Furthermore, I am now no longer dependent on motorized optics, a highlight for me. Since many good lenses for narrow money does not have its own engine, for example, Nikkor 50mm 1.8 D and 2.8 D Tokina 100mm Macro. Class!
The large screen with reasonable coverage is to my mind is a quantum leap. High resolution and vibrant colors. Booyah!
The weight and handling are just barely in the frame. More should be, not for me. For small hands it gets pretty scarce, however, reach all the buttons, while preserving the good pieces in front of the fall. Certainly the size of a camera is also a matter of taste, but I like the somewhat handier models rather easily.

The second screens on top of the camera I find ne chic thing you have always look all the important settings at a glance without complicated on the big screen. For professional cameras ensure standard, but new territory for me.
Class is also the fact that my old ML-L3 Remote unhesitatingly done on the D90 is serving.
The new features like Live View, D-Movie, I will certainly use almost never was for me not buy the argument that camera.

The significantly higher resolution and better noise performance ever I do not need an extra mention.

Finally, I would simply say. Good quality at a fair price. Class.

Read More.
share on: facebook

Related Posts



0 comments: