D90 digital SLR body a great step forward compared to the D40 digital SLR body

I just upgraded to the D90 digital SLR body the D40 digital SLR body, because I'm futzing with the D40's white balance was tired and wanted to lower light sensitivity (ISO top) and the flexibility of the 'fast with the goals, many who are not AF-S.

I was very impressed with the D90 digital SLR body. I comparison with the D40 digital SLR body. Take better pictures because of the wide dynamic range and more colors (ADR) and a better white balance. Things that seem important by the majority ranked as the least important.

1. D-Lighting (ADR). If you have photos with me) with high dynamic range lighting (shading problems with a light background, which otherwise would not. Moreover, we rented a house where you know, in a swift end, but there are places in beige and light green below. We have never been successful on images with the Nikon D40 digital SLR body or the number of our take-and-click. The D90 digital SLR body has this way (without flash) at the point where it is easier to see the image of the eyes, and nail color! suspect that even tame the ADR and the noise level at high ISO support (see n. 3).

2. AWB. The white balance is a big improvement over the D40 digital SLR body, the disorder often AWB. If you look closely, it is not perfect, but close enough to all but the perfectionist, and the beauty of it is working on the car. This means that you can concentrate on taking pictures of fiddling with the settings in this way. There are also a variety of ways to set the default AWB with great precision.

3. Recording in low light. I take a lot of indoor photos without flash. Until recently, there was no f/1.4 AF-S were the major (in D40 digital SLR body is required). D90 digital SLR body ermöglicht die is 2 Möglichkeiten: a) AF-D-Objekt ist und b) hat eine ISO-Hohe Leistung verbessert. Not tested by F test with my 55-200mm VR at 55 mm (/ 4), and seen the light and color of ISO on the D40 digital SLR body and D90 . I have it in manual mode, after the detailed schedule of Ken Rockwell (tripod, VR off, with remote control). I think the D90 is 1 to 2 ISO stop better than the D40. D90/ISO 6400 is too dirty, but D90/3200 is very useful. With the D40 at 800 ISO, the nitidez es ligeramente mejor que la D90 en 3200 (pero peor que D90/1600), pero hay muchos más fuera de control, pizza buscar un día de edad en las secciones oscuras with the D40 at 800 The D90 imagine in 3200 (to ADR) is here to help. D90 color begins to disappear from some of the ISO 1600, and lowest in 3200, then some 6400

4. 11 AF points contributed to a difference of approach to D40 digital SLR body 3 points. AF feels even faster. Auto Focus is a great improvement.

5. I like that it is faster to change ISO, WB and quality because of the special keys. I also have AF as my first choice in "My Menu", 1-click and make a difference (by pressing the Fn key). This was another proposal for a Rockwell.

6. The screen is incredible, as others have said. You can also browse through the larger picture, very fast on the screen.

7. I expect to use my SB600 flash modes, remote control (you can not do that on the D40).

8. On the side, I have a couple of old manual focus lenses for Nikon D90 from 1960 to not laugh, but it will be the D40. I do not think that this should be affected too many people.

Another point: I am not familiar with the D300 and D700, but the D90 feels solid enough, compared to the D40 . I thought to stabilize the weight in case of attack, but I also believe that this component is stronger than the D40 , and the vibrations tend to cancel their greater weight in relation to the participation of the camera too.

For those who do not comply with the manual settings, many of the major advantages of ADR D90 digital SLR body to D40 and the World Bank. These improvements can be displayed in the replacement of D40 digital SLR body in about 6 months. I could not wait for this. For those who regularly use the manual settings, but this is a camera.

share on: facebook

Related Posts



0 comments: