Camera class with a few limitations for digital slr camera body

I have bought with the camera after my Panasonic FZ28 Super zoom camera was broken and I had to return because of that.
I bought the camera with the 18-200 mm lens. Since I had done it before, almost 1 year with the Panasonic pictures, I was able to compare the well.
+ Unbeatable class is the Bilsstabilistor in the Canon lens. At 200 mmm Tele 1 / 15 second from the hand is pixelscharf possible.
+ The high ISO capability of the Canon is also class. ISO 1600 images are good. Here, the FC can not keep up 28th
+ Apart from the noise at high ISO values, I was quite surprised that the Panasonic picture quality is not noticeably worse than the Canon, particularly if the lens is fully turned up the CANON. Really bad is the Canon lens in the range of 135 mm.
+ Full HD videos are recorded at a frame rate of 20 fps. This is not really a restriction. Through a format converter you can increase the framerate to 30 fps. The images run the stable. Since the Canon selects a low compression ratio that goes without sacrificing quality.
+ The automatic programs of the Panasonic to work better than the Canon. My wife, who prefer to simply press the shutter button makes Biler worse, as the face of the Canon far too lame and is therefore unusable. I have some pictures in which the petals in the foreground sharp, the 5 children are behind the flower, however, blurred. The fully automatic mode, the Panasonic is the automatically selects the scene modes, better.
+ The Live View mode, of course, the Panasonic can not be used for the automatic programs in the CANON. Be brought into focus here must be done manually by pressing a button. For me as an "advanced amateur" is the seeker a good thing. My wife would prefer to watch on the monitor, which is not suitable due to the manual focusing for snapshots.
+ Image and sound quality of the videos are even better on the Canon. However, here again, the Panasonic deutlch bedienerfeundlicher. With the Canon I have an extra Tastdruck aware Sharpen. The automatic tracking of work as well as not. Defacto have to manually put sharp.

For the excellent camera, I give 4 stars. Since the user-friendliness is not on the level of a much cheaper Superzoomkamera, I subtract a star. A digital SLR for the consumer market must, in my opinion, also has a corresponding automatic feature.

read more review.
share on: facebook

Related Posts



0 comments: