Very happy after switching

The EOS 500D (digital slr boby), I have purchased together with the EF-S 17-85mm USM lens. The typical kit lens 18-55mm I had not already promised the store. The camera I then added a third-party battery grip.

What do me good after 6 weeks and nearly 1,000 pictures like: The camera fits comfortably in your hand, it can be easy to operate - although at first I often had to look at the manual - Tripping and Scharfstellzeit I find very good. The hit rate of the autofocus impressed me. Test images showed no problems with false focal planes. The zoom range 17-85mm "fits" almost always, since I'm the equivalent focal length of 28mm and 135mm formerly lived. The RAW editing software with the Canon DPP is going well out of hand and offers many possibilities, why do not I use the internal camera JPEG processing. The duration of the dual batteries in the battery grip holds a surprisingly long time.

I do not use the video function.

What I do not like so much: In particular, the lens is no longer conveys the strength and precision that I had from my old Canon A1 and the Originalobjektiven from the 80s used to. The Plastikhaptik we must accept the well, if one does not invest in the L-series.
Getting used to, I think the approach to correct Objektivschwächen with software ". If one accepts erstmal, then you can (with the combination) of a camera, lens and PC to make beautiful pictures.

In the meantime, I had wondered whether it would have been the "metal"-50D is not a better choice for me. I too have Verisse unsure of the lens in various forums. Even carried out comparative tests with two 50mm lenses, which are considered very sharp, but I have reconciled, I could see only minor differences. Meanwhile, I am completely satisfied with the 500D and it would re-buy. There are certain cameras and lenses in particular with better (laboratory) values, but the better tools I use for the foreseeable future, no.
5 points because the things that might not please me to be the market.

Read more review.
share on: facebook

Related Posts



0 comments: