A truly excellent camera for my needs D60 digital slr body!

The most important thing, a camera is that it delivers good pictures - and this applies absolutely to the D60. Also the noise performance is good up to ISO 800. The equipment is rather thin, it lacks the ability to create Beichtungsreihen that HDR images are so difficult. Also missing is the depth-especially with macros. That there is only three AF focus points, I find acceptable. The camera is light and fantastic in the hand. The 18-55 Kitobjektiv is with the 16-85 (more expensive and heavier), but not too vergleichen.Das 18-105 is affordable and good, to be preferred to 18-55. The sensor cleaning, I feel as valuable, as is the active delighting. Those looking for a cheap entry-level SLR and lays particular emphasis on image quality, this camera will have a lot of joy.

As a lay person to judge the photography a camera like the D60 objectively and competently, may not go well. Fortunately, the action already taken by the previous speakers. That is why my review is more a personnel experience review. This just in advance for clarification.

I already owned one or the other digicam, from High Density to Bridge. Has always bothered me that I am in the compact by the yaw for "Small, Small, Mini!" making too many concessions in image quality and usability and that would bridge chips à la iS 10 or FZ 28 in terms of their weight, but spent little picture performance.

Through a friend I got the idea to try a DSLR - with the consequence that I am now owner of the D60 ... And finally, have fun while shooting! Especially the numerically vast interior, which turned out too badly for my compact, and where my bridge models were too slow (I only say: PowerShot G3!), I succeeded at last, thanks to this camera and this lens. And after I got myself a few days ago, the Nikkor AF-S 70-300, are also farther away no problem. In short, I've very happy with this camera, although I have now definitely take longer than before :-(

As I said, explaining the other reviews pretty much the pros and cons of the camera. A flaw in the D60, but I must mention yet: make settings on the menu is sometimes tedious. Vielliecht But it is indeed me and because I only long, but does not know the short way.

Anyway, I am very happy to give 5 stars for an overall very good camera!

I bought the kit from the Nikon D60 about a week and am happy vollstens! Have some comparisons e.g. Nikon D40x with the kit and a Canon SLR body camera. I must say that the Nikon D60 is clearly the better choice, even or especially for beginners.
The camera is very user friendly and easy to use. They learn quickly to use the various functions give-. The included Lieferumpfang AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 G DX from making "almost" all situations out razor-sharp images.
When I tried the camera for the first time and shot over 250 images that were more than I think 4 slightly blurry. However now that I've arrived a little better so that all images will be sharp.
What I think of Vortel is that the camera has a very short turn-on and reaction time, which guarantees quick snapshots!

All in all, I am therefore more than happy with my darling!

The Nikon D60 is a digital SLR body camera with 10 megapixels will leave no wish unfulfilled. Thanks to non-existent shutter lag lands in the camera what the photographer wanted to capture the picture, even if they are children playing, jumping cats or dogs raging. Which is also very fast autofocus-Fuktion provides also with less practiced for more sharp pictures. Predetermine programs, and numerous individual settings to satisfy the novice as well as advanced users. Whether you simply pull the trigger, you shoot photos with specific settings, each will come with the D60 at its expense. Close-up to the macro area are just as good coverage as wide-angle shots of landscapes, etc.
All in all, a digital SLR body camera, which really leaves know, wish unfulfilled and, above all, no room for disappointment!

Since a few days test in detail the D60. My D40 (without X), I have been over a year still. My only reason to purchase the D60 is that I bought myself several lenses and consequently these will change frequently. Time I hope that my dust cleaning system of the D60 is useful in this regard. The D60 does not necessarily make better photos. Photo quality is of first and second, by the photographer himself objektivabhäNgig. The 10 million pixels for me were also not decisive. However the more I deal with the D60, so I gradually realize that it is from the "inner values" is in small details, the more advanced camera. For me it is the successor of the D40X. The D40 (not the normal D40) is virtually dead with the release of the D60, the "normal" and good old D40 will remain for beginners interressant continue, it is the classic race, just good and be bought now very affordable. I will sell to keep the D60 and my D40. This, however, with some sadness. The D60 is, it seems to me to continue the success story of the normal D40.
From me a strong buy recommendation.

Read More.
share on: facebook

Related Posts



0 comments: