digital slr body In search of a good NPC that will not break the bank? That's all.

I sold my beloved Nikon D70 digital slr body , after four years of use. I still miss. I bought a D40, but it is never a good feeling. The picture quality is good, better than the D70, but I had to go through menus to do almost everything (changing white balance, ISO, format the card, you choose), while D70 was dedicated buttons. What makes the difference in terms of usability. In addition, the D40, even with my beloved Autofocus 50 millimeters 1.8. Are you kidding? I returned the D40 after 3 days of use.

I lookind the D80, 40D, the D300, the XTI digital slr body, and this. All good cameras (at the end of the day, all the big photo shoot). And usability / sweet price / new features factor that count. 40D and D300 digital slr body are expensive for me (not professional). The digital slr body XTI is getting old (though still good, and the price very good). The D80 is very good, an elder brother of my beloved D70, but still old: no sensor cleaning, Highlight Tone priority, is not bundled with a lens VR. They actually buy a camera from 2006 to 2008. I do not like.

I found this XSI digital slr body at Circuit City. I felt good in hand soon. Had most of the buttons I need to make changing quickly. I still have been gaining access to a menu to select the white balance (the D70 digital slr body has a button for that). Same format the card (button combination on the D70 digital slr body). ISO car is not as smart as the implementation of Nikon digital slr body . In addition, the camera is excellent. All other buttons are there. It has a RGB histogram (very important because you can see from the cutting of individual colors). The picture quality is excellent. Very little noise (Canon's CMOS sensor is cleaner than the CCD of the Nikon D80 digital slr body), very good skin tone (which take many pictures of my daughter and my wife).

If the D80 digital slr body had the same features of 2008, as this (Highlight Tone Priority, self-cleaning sensor, including VR Lens), which have earned. Remains a great camera. This is just a 2008 camera with features found in semi-40D Pro and Pro 1DS.

I'm very happy with it.
share on: facebook

Related Posts



0 comments: