digital slr body First SLR ever owned, starting.

What can I say except that this camera is the best thing that happened to me, with my dear wife.

I came from point-n-shoot cameras, belonging to a large number of them, especially Sony and some even half the price of the SLR. I always had two big problems with point-n-shoot cameras. First, I always had to take pictures of 2.3 to get something decent out. It seemed that during the filming of the ways the very definition of color is always different in every photo. Secondly, it was a real challenge for me to capture moving objects, blurring out, sometimes it was necessary that I should use + 4.5 times to an acceptable result.

Instead, I decided to spend 900 Bux and get this camera. He simply refuses to break the image. I took pictures of the window of the bus in motion, I took pictures with fast moving objects, and just refuses to break the focus. I am very surprised to see how it behaves, even in automatic mode. E 'as almost like a dream.

The next thing you tried the macro mode of the botanical garden, and you can see some examples of films - the blue flower is one of the best:) I took about 5 photos of each flower, because that's how I used to do in the past. I should not have. Each picture was clear cut, however, since the purpose of the kit is not really a macro lens, when shooting flowers very small, there have been some Blurr, which is totally understandable. Some things are simply too small to capture the detail, with the goal of the kit, is not the fault of the camera.

Another interesting feature is the ability to update the firmware of the same, we all know that improves stability, adds new features, and, if necessary, correct the errors in the software.

The quality of construction is really solid. It feels rock solid, but not too heavy:)

Finally, the battery. I have not exhausted the battery, but I took about 230 photos, around 30 of them were in the dark with flash. At the end of the day, I was still running at full load. So while I can not say exactly how many shots u can get a full charge, I can confirm that the battery is not easily exhausted.

In general, if you have money to spend and I congratulate this new SLR camera. Of course it is a bit 'expensive, but the SDHC memory cards are cheap nowadays.
share on: facebook

Related Posts



0 comments: